Makandal invites you to dance with the dead and rise again!
Saturday, November 19, 8 pm – 1:30 am
Tafari Tribe Globe Trade, 593 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn (map)
For the third year in a row, we present our Banbòch Gede, this time in collaboration with Bohio Music (vocalist Riva Nyri Précil and guitarist Monvelyno Alexis) and Makini Sacred Arts (Makini Armand).
And how will the night look?
- Live music with Bohio Music
- More live music with The Makandal Drummers
- Hot Gede dancing with Agathina Ginoue
- Food, drink, and offerings by Makini Sacred Arts
- Jewelry and accessories by Gamonde
- Tribal organic face painting by Fruiggie
- Gede costume contest
Transportation to the venue:
B, Q to Prospect Park
2, 5 to Sterling Place
Purchase on Paypal
(tap the skull to the left, and see how she swallows your money)
Buy at the door
Featured image by Kesler Pierre
Whats the date?
Thank you! Just added date, time, and venue.